- Plywood Roof Panels. Customer will supply their own roofing material
- 26 Gauge Galvalume Metal Roof Panels with cedar wood battens
- Western Red Cedar Shingle Roof Panels. Shingles already secured to ½” thick plywood roof sheathing
Outdoor Living Santa Rosa Garden Shed 8 x 12
The 8 ft. x 12 ft. Santa Rosa Garden Shed is definitely not your typical backyard shed. This beautiful structure offers a 4 ft. deep Western Red Cedar porch and decorative gable shingles, The Santa Rosa garden shed is an ideal shed for mom, a playhouse for the kids, pool shed, or a retreat for dad. Versatile and functional,this attractive cedar garden building will blend into any landscape setting
This cedar wood shed utilizes cedar lap siding and shingles on the shed, simply screw or nail components together on the supplied floor with hardware included.
The panelized walls feature Western Red Cedar cladding already attached to the wall framing at our manufacturing facility.
**Please call or email us to see if we can offer a special discount 507-381-4518 or firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll also match any online price.
Western Red Cedar is less susceptible to moisture, insect damage and fungi growth. Cedar is also water damage resistant and can successfully weather long periods of heavy rain and other weather extremes such as snow, hail and strong winds.
3 Functional Windows with Screens
• 31” Wide Functional Dutch Door
• Decorative Cedar Shingle Gables• Western Red Cedar Construction
• 3 Flower Boxes• 4 ft Cedar Deck on Porch•Lap Sided Cedar Panel Walls
• Cedar Roof with Shingles Already Attached•Panelized For Quick Assembly
• Hardware Included (screws and nails)
Floor Footprint = 96” wide x 136 1/2” deep
Overall Width Incl. Roof Overhang = 110”
Overall Depth Incl. Roof Overhang = 148”
Overall Height Incl. Floor & Roof = 105”E: Interior Width frame to frame = 89 1/2”
Interior Depth frame to frame = 86 1/2”
Interior Height from floor = 94”H: Window Size = 18 1/4”wide x 22 1/2” high
Door Dimensions = 31” wide x 72” high
Overall Outside Porch Width = 89 1/2”
Overall Outside Porch Depth = 45”
Inside Front Porch Height = 81"
Shipping Weight 1400 lb Shipping Pkg. Size: 88”w x 52”d x 50”h
Installation is safe and easy thanks to the shed’s panelized Western Red Cedar wall and roof design.
Some components are pre-drilled
Kits ship in finished components
Wall siding and roof shingles already assembled
No dangerous and time consuming cutting
Manageable wall, roof and floor panel sizes
Flexible window and door placement
Limited building experience required
There are 3 different roofing options available:
Assembly takes two to three days to complete with a helper and the kit includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual. Weekend and evening assembly assistance is available through our toll free customer support line at 1-888-658-1658.
Ships directly to your home or business from the manufacture, Outdoor Living Today. The average lead time is 2-3 weeks from time of order to delivery
The Purchaser will be expected to cut the strapping holding freight together. It is strongly
recommended that the Purchaser have at least 1 -2 assistants to help with cutting the straps and inspect the pieces.
Although total freight could be over 2000 lbs., units come in panels and pieces and can be broken down into
smaller and more manageable pieces weighing as much as 75 lbs. Purchaser will be given a reasonable time frame to inspect ranging from 15-30 minutes. Check for corner damages, wood chips, sharp cuts and gouges in the product and if the pallet is broken. The Purchaser is expected to document any damage on the paperwork provided by the delivering carrier.
Occasionally the driver will be in a rush and want you to sign quickly. It is your right to take a few minutes to inspect the freight, do not sign until inspected.
The manufacture Outdoor Living Today will replace any damaged pieces. - In the event of a customer receiving a broken piece or a part is missing, please call the Dealer - Northern Creek 507-381-4518
or Outdoor Living Today’s Customer Support Line 1-888-658-1658 within 30 days of the delivery
Please note that certain counties and municipalities require building permits prior to installation.
- Prior to the product arriving, clear the construction area. Make sure the ground slopes away from the site at least 10 feet in all directions.
- If necessary, build up the soil in the center of the site and slope away for the high point to provide drainage. Fill in any low spots within the perimeter of the site. A slope of 1/8 inch per foot is enough to prevent water accumulation.
- We recommend excavating the site 4 inches deep and laying gravel or crushed rock where drainage may be a concern.
Patio Stone Foundation:
- If the ground is stable and has sufficient drainage, you can set patio stones directly on firm compacted soil. If not, lay on gravel or crushed rock.
- Most of the Outdoor Living sheds and playhouses include floors with runners that will sit directly on Patio Stones.
4×4 Pressure Treated Beam Foundation:
- You can build directly on pressure-treated beams or railroad ties laid on a properly prepared construction site. Run beams perpendicular to floor joists.
- Use a 2×4 straight piece of lumber on edge and a carpenter’s level to position correctly. To prevent the beams from shifting, secure them with ½ inch rebar inserted through holes drilled in the beams and driven 3 to 4 feet into the ground. Leave each side or end of the foundation open to promote drainage and air circulation beneath the floor.
Concrete -Slab Foundation:
- Typically, a slab 3-4 inches thick laid over a sub-base of 4 inches of gravel or crushed rock is sufficient but may vary depending on your geographic location. Using either mix your own concrete or having it delivered by truck, ready to pour, depends on how much time and effort you have to dedicate to the project.
- In any event, make sure you excavate the slab area to a depth 6 inches. This would put the finished slab surface approximately 2 inches above ground (remember you will be using 4 inches of gravel as your sub-base).